Friday, October 11, 2013

Prologue 7: The Saga Begins

Author's POV

        When I come up with so many ideas, all I found is a key toward my Ultimate Goal I've been waiting for this whole entire life. Hahaha, are you joking? No, that'll be the worst. Ah, that's it. I came up with what I can write out from the book. With just a piece of paper and pen, is that all? What am I going to write about? Oh, yeah. Write whatever I like, because it's my style usually. There, on with the story, starting with the very beginning after I introduced my three main protagonists of the story.

        "Once upon a time, in a land not so very far, far away..."

NOTE: The saga has been cancelled due to a long period of time. But revisions shall come soon in just a few years or more, and... I came up with a new series that can break down the old beginning - it's a fanfic you're not gonna believe this.

No comments:

Post a Comment